Thread: Zoom meeting.

Zoom meeting.

Hello everyone, I've scheduled a zoom regional meeting for Wednesday 3rd March at 730pm,
    Please be aware it's the first time I've done one of these, but we will try it out and see how it goes.
    North East Region 3 Rep'

Re: Zoom meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by hovver View Post
    Hello everyone, I've scheduled a zoom regional meeting for Wednesday 3rd March at 730pm,
    Please be aware it's the first time I've done one of these, but we will try it out and see how it goes.
    This should be fun!!!!, can we ask Paul not to talk all the way thru please,,,,,,lol

i hope you all remember to wear appropriate clothing and not just sit there in your pants

Ok, the zoom meeting for Wednesday 3rd of march has had to be moved to Tuesday 2nd of march 7.30 pm, we are using the club zoom account.
    Many thanks to veggie Dave for setting this up.
    North East Region 3 Rep'

Hope the zoom meeting went well, sorry i couldn't drop buy other club business
    "Tune in turn on and drop out"

I'll apologise now for my absence, I have no idea wtf you're talking about!

Zoom meeting tomorrow, region 3 only for this one, anyone in region 3 wanting a link to the meeting get in touch if I've not sent you one,
    I've not done one of these meetings before so we Will see how it goes, if you come to the meeting please make sure your on mute if not speaking.
    North East Region 3 Rep'

I'll be sitting quietly in the corner
    Region 3, North East, Tyne & Wear

Quote Originally Posted by ss2 View Post
    I'll be sitting quietly in the corner
    Not as quiet as Mick!
    Well I thought it went very well.
    I hate doing these at work and now I think I know why, it's because this was one was with friends as opposed to colleagues and clients and usually involve arguments about money!
    Somebody else always stes up the meeting and hardware at work, so I'd expected it to be as tricky as they make it look - but it was actually a piece of piss, well for some of us at least.

Sorry I wasn't at the meeting, these zoom things aren't for me, I don't have an Ipad or webcam or anything.
    I'll make the effort to get down to the Railway Tavern from Newcastle once the pubs are open again.

Are the meetings at the Railway a turn up on your bike, a chat for an hour and a pint or are they leave the bike and get shit faced and make a night of it?