Thread: Picth and party

Total Downloaded
    94.48 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picth and party

This is a genuine email I received from a resident following the Pitch & Party.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi
    This isn't a complaint it's a compliment to your wonderful group????
    I would just like to add I'm not a Harley rider in fact the only bike I've ever been on is a push bike?
    August 23rd to the 25th your club had a pitch and party meet in the Manston social club field Manston Kent ? As a resident who's house backs onto the field I would just like to say what a fantastic bunch of lads and ladies you have in your club? I can honestly say we hardly knew they were there ( unlike the scooter club some weeks before?) I walked round the field on Sunday morning to take pictures? They were getting ready to go home but were still happy to talk to me about their machines.
    The Friday night woke the local pub up ? The jolly farmer hasn't been that busy since last year apparently? The Welsh contingent plus a Biker from Devon really livened things up with good music and dancing to the wurzels ( which my daughter has on video?)
    I haven't heard a single complaint about your group not even from the professional moaners in the village which has got to be a first?
    So once again thanks to you all for a lively weekend hopefully you'll be back next year?.

All the best ride safe
    Mr D XXXXXX, A Manston resident
    Rep region 17

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

Total Downloaded
    94.48 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Picth and party

This went to member security
    Rep region 17

Total Downloaded
    1,018.7 KB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Picth and party

Brilliant feedback Steve for a brilliant weekend, we are a great club and each of us ambassadors. We collectively left a positive mark on the locals and one we should all be proud of in particular you and R17 the organisers and hosts. I'd like to see that video of me singing the Wurzels accompanied by the touring Welsh choir!