Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To ALL Guests.......non members, people looking in.

Total Downloaded
    581.79 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Non members

Quote Originally Posted by spindrifter View Post
    I'm shown as a "guest" but I'm a member. I didn't want my name to be shown on the message so I stopped it. But it now shows me as a "guest". I don't understand the forum stuff too well, maybe there's a way that I can be shown as a member without it showing my name.
    Quote Originally Posted by MORDUEMAN View Post
    Send Chopper a PM and I am sure he will be able to help if he can.
    You took your name out of your profile so you went against forum rules and your profile details are not fully filled in. The site automaticly throws out wrongly filled in users profiles.

So hence you show as a guest!

ONLY full club members can SEE your name so don't worry about outsiders seeing it, they will not until they become full members, the same applies when writing to the quin name and membership number should be attached to each letter. :wink:
    wine [there is the] truth"

Join the Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain

billynick Guest

Hi all,

Been on this website for a number of years now. Been riding since I was 17 in 1972 and a member of several one-make clubs, off and on, over the years.

Got my first Harley (883 Sportster) from the old Bauer Milletts in Deansgate, Manchester in 1998. Since I live in North Wales I didn't join their Chapter as they met on the far side of Manchester from me.

Did many a happy mile on my own, I looked for the HDRCGB in my area at one time, and they met at the 3 Pigeons in Graigfechan but the region was all but defunct at the time.

When Centurion HD opened in 2001 I put my name down for the Chapter. I met some great guys (& girls) at that first meeting in January and they became some of the best friends I have. We've ridden thousands of miles together, partied together, rallied together and taken foreign trips togather. Members of Deva Legion come and go over the years but those friends I made are, like me, still members.

At the end of 2002 I became chapter director, finally stepping down at last year's AGM, after 9 years in charge. I am now enjoying just taking part in the regular rides, parties and road trips we have.

I've been a life member of HOG for many years now so don't pay an annual renewal fee, just my £20 a year as a Deva Legion member.

I really enjoy all the banter and stories and tips on this website, and I have a lot of respect for HDRCGB members but I'm already a member of a club where all my mates are, and this is the only reason why I haven't joined your erstwhile organisation.

All the best to you all, have a great 2012.

Ade Nicholson

MORDUEMAN Guest

Thanks for that Ade, you can still be a member of both clubs, quite a few are, hope you change your mind and join, would be good to have your experience onboard.

MADDOG187 Guest

I'm not a club kind of person really , I'm in HOG because it came with my bike , when that runs out , that will be that to be honest ,

i would probably pop to a meet in my area once in a while , but due to work and a young family , i don't seem to find the time ,

i like bumping into people and chatting about all types of bikes at a café or something , and to be honest , i would love to meet more people who can get together for an hour or 2 in the morning mid week for a breakie run somewhere in Essex ,

but a quick chat over a cup of tea and a bacon roll at porkies , or on here , is about all i get time for ....

maybe in 15 years when my kids have grown up :439:

kevinmb Guest

Duel membership is allowed.....no need to wait until HOG expires start now as we run from Jan - Dec.

We actually have members of both clubs here not many but a few.:wink:[/QUOTE]

Yes I am a member of both and living in region1 I can sometimes fit in a ride out or meet up with HOG when there is little happening with HDRCGB

Allen Guest

OK,I have been riding bikes since the 1960s and Harley's for a number of years.I am a member of the Birmingham Hog chapter,Just paid my renewal £25.I'm not into rallies as i'm 60 and prefer a bed as to the hard ground due to arthritis.I do like day ride outs,I'm not sure if there is a Harley R Club in my area .( Henley in Arden Warwickshire ).I am also in a Land rover club.Plus a Ham Radio guy.Plus a Geocaching club.So as you can see with a limited amount of money available i have to pick and choose,I will have a look and see what this membership costs.But there you have it I'm limited by funds.But i love to read the posts on here as you all seem a great bunch.

MacHarry Guest

Been on this website for a number of years now,from the beginning that the website started
    Be a member of 4 harley clubs,Centrum,Oldtimers,Club50 and since 2 weeks ago the harley spagettie riders

it is for me a little bit diffulcult to be a menber because I dont get a harleyquin

but I like to be here and I hope I can stay here as a non-member

Harry

Total Downloaded
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harry you daft sod! There's no way we're letting you go my friend, it's meeting people like you that convinces me that it's worth being a member.
    :60277EB7B04744289C0

Mutley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    OK,I have been riding bikes since the 1960s and Harley's for a number of years.I am a member of the Birmingham Hog chapter,Just paid my renewal £25.I'm not into rallies as i'm 60 and prefer a bed as to the hard ground due to arthritis.I do like day ride outs,I'm not sure if there is a Harley R Club in my area .( Henley in Arden Warwickshire ).I am also in a Land rover club.Plus a Ham Radio guy.Plus a Geocaching club.So as you can see with a limited amount of money available i have to pick and choose,I will have a look and see what this membership costs.But there you have it I'm limited by funds.But i love to read the posts on here as you all seem a great bunch.
    I think you are on the border between Region 25 and Region 9.

Please feel free to take a look at the Region 25 section, we meet most Saturday mornings for breakfast in Bromsgrove and every month for Sunday lunch in Tewkesbury

Total Downloaded
    63.02 MB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was a guest for all of 2011, I've joined again now, and originally joined a few years back but left out last year.

I have a few reasons for not renewing my membership last year.

1. I just didn't get round to it.
    2. I was really disappointed at the way my region was going, we didn't seem to be going anywhere all of a sudden, and the Anglia region used to be one of the most busiest crowds once.....we always had something to do.
    3. I got totally pissed off when the shit hit the fan a couple of years ago in Anglia. We almost broke up as a region. I still don't know what that was all about, and I even thought about never doing anything with this club again.

My reasons for rejoining.

1. I actually got round to it this time, and I'll make sure I do it every year now.
    2. The Anglia bunch seem to be going somewhere again....I hope.
    I realised that there is life outside Anglia....two neighbouring regions to go and have a look at if all else fails.

AND

I got a few PM's from Baza reminding me to join, I actually told him to his face I would, and I'll probably meet the big fella face to face again soon, and even I don't take the piss out of an ex fireman who's used to swinging an axe around

Brian.
    100 Anniversary Road King Classic.

Anglia Region 15 member.

My old man always said if it has tits or tyres...it'll be trouble...and he was right.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast